As a Financial Consultant, you will profile clients and provide them with advice and solutions to meet their financial needs. You will achieve this through the implementation of suitable solutions after analysing every client’s unique financial situation.
- To profile clients’ needs and provide them with purposeful financial consulting services.
- To acquire new clients through your own means or through our dynamic range of business development and sales activities.
- Actively promote and cross-sell a wide range of wealth management products – such as Structured Investment, Life Insurance, Personal and Commercial Insurance, Unit Trusts and Alternative Investment etc.
- Engage in business development activities, including client presentations, demos, proposal writing, and meetings
- Self-motivated, with a strong will to excel in a competitive environment.
- Accreditation in RFP, CFP® or ChFC® is required.
- Bumiputras are highly encouraged to apply.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with a broad range of people.
- Able to take initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Pleasant personality and good learning attitude.